Hi everyone, I’m so sorry for the radio silence lately! I’ve been quite busy (and forgetting to relax) and also very, very exhausted. I’m still trying to figure out where the exhaustion and strength loss from my arms come from.
Anyways, I’ve been using a long lost favourite again lately and I thought it really deserved a spot on the blog! Do you want to know why? Keep on reading, love!
A couple of months ago I saw a new Korean skincare brand popping up on eBay and the ingredients are very promising and amazing. Prreti is a very affordable brand and because of that I didn’t expect much at first. As soon as I read through the ingredients my opinion of the brand changed. I’ve also been using the berry eye cream from the same brand and the fine lines underneath my eyes have really become less visible! Let’s take a closer look of my long lost favourite cream.
- The hydro cream is a moisturising gel cream that controls your sebum throughout the day without being sticky.
- Marine collagen, marine extracts and plant extracts provide excellent hydration and soothes your skin.
- It can be used in various ways: on the entire face, on the T-zone, as a moisture-calm pack or just as an all over day cream.
- The moisture cream moisturises deeply and soothes your skin
- Enhance skin nutrition and moisturising power through salmon roe extract and plant extracts.
- It can be used in various ways: on the entire face, on the U-zone and as a deeply moisturising night cream.
50g + 50g
What are the ingredients?
How does it look, feel and smell?
Both sides/creams look very appealing to me. I also really like the smell (a little floral but nothing too overwhelming). The pink cream is very moisturising and pretty thick in consistency. It doesn’t feel like it’s suffocating your skin like some rich creams can do and it’s not too greasy either. It sinks into my skin pretty nicely and doesn’t feel sticky at all. My skin feels really soft and hydrated the next morning when I use this at night.
The blue/green (day)cream is very thin in consistency. It’s more of a gel type moisturiser versus the pink side, but still very hydrating. I usually use it as my day cream and it does control my oiliness on my T-zone throughout the day without drying my skin. Although it’s a gel type moisturiser, it is not sticky. This makes a perfect primer for under your foundation!
I bought mine on eBay and it cost me $13,08.
I absolutely love this cream. The jar contains a 100 ml in total, which is quite a lot! Prreti is a very afforable Korean brand and I hope they’ll be coming out with more products, because I’m a fan!
Both creams hydrate my rough and dry skin very well and I really like the ingredient list(s) as well.
I give this product a 5 out of 5 paws!
🐾 🐾 🐾 🐾 🐾️/5
Would you give this cream a shot? Let me know in the comments below! ❤